Broward Orthopedic Specialists use a state-of-the-art Electronic Medical Record System that allows us to keep track over time of our patients in order to help identify those who are due for preventive visits and screenings, and to monitor how our patients are doing in regards to their health and treatment. Our overall goal is to improve the quality of care in our practice.
For your convenience, we also offer:
- On-site Digital X-ray
- On-site, Fully Accredited, Outpatient Surgery Facility
- In-House Pharmacy for Workers’ Compensation Patients
- Standard and Custom Braces
Our On-Site Occupational Hand Therapy by Certified Hand Therapists and Dr. Gilbert, a Fellowship-Trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon, use the latest therapeutic and surgical treatment options to ensure that you get back to your life as quickly as possible.
Dr. Gilbert is on staff at:
- Coral Ridge Outpatient Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Broward Health Imperial Point